HOPPER 3 UPGRADES

My distributor just told me he has them but is still waiting for the green light to sell and ship them to retailers. He said they expect news this afternoon.

What I hope won't get unnoticed in the "wait list" is all the people who just joined the group TODAY and want to get on the bandwagon. So much for seniority!

Reactions: Patrick Smith
Welcome all new members! Hope you all learn as much as I have over the years and join the pub .

What I hope won't get unnoticed in the "wait list" is all the people who just joined the group TODAY and want to get on the bandwagon. So much for seniority!
I don't see how new members for the site is a bad thing and how do you decide how much seniority is enough? Maybe some of the new people will stick around and be contributors.

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
I'm waiting to hear from Dish Depot. As of last Tuesday, Mark said they were getting them today and will likely ship tomorrow
I sent him an email, he stated that they were shipped to him today overnight, and they would ship them out tomorrow. That was as of 12:30 central today. I guess we will find out tomorrow if Dish Depot sends out any tracking numbers.

So you want someone to manipulate the list?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
No, not at all, leave it to you to misconstrue. I have no dog in this race. Just seems to me that "members", like when they first used to join, and needed, what 3-5 posts to send PM's, should have to go through a "wait" period for full benefits.

Reactions: Troch77 and bobvick
Perhaps, a good idea would have been to maybe have a general request thread, open to all, and a priority thread in the Pub, open to Pub Members only.

Reactions: Troch77
Perhaps, a good idea would have been to maybe have a general request thread, open to all, and a priority thread in the Pub, open to Pub Members only.
Nope DISH would not do that, they want it open to all.

Besides I don't want people thinking they need to be a Pub Member to get themselves a Hopper 3 system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)