Hopper 3 - what button on remote does one press to skip ads in YouTube?

I've been paying for TY Red, now YT Premium for so long, I was at a friend's house last week and didn't realize how bad the ads are now. It used be an ad in the beginning, but now they have ads inserted throughout the videos???? wow....

Someone here (Bobby?) tipped me off to press Select then Down. Works quite nicely.

But this is on my Sony UHDTV remote. Android TV. I think it works with Roku too. I don’t watch YouTube on my HWSes anymore, since the experience is so much better with other devices.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: Almighty1
navychop, you are correct since it's more for convenience since my LG OLED remote usually doesn't have batteries in it as I hardly use it so I need to use the mobile app to switch inputs back to the H3 after the Google Chromecast Pro automatically makes the tv change inputs which seems to have better audio and video than the H3 for YouTube.

Reactions: navychop
navychop, you are correct since it's more for convenience since my LG OLED remote usually doesn't have batteries in it as I hardly use it so I need to use the mobile app to switch inputs back to the H3 after the Google Chromecast Pro automatically makes the tv change inputs which seems to have better audio and video than the H3 for YouTube.
Same with my Firestick and the LG App on my TV, although the Firestick mostly has MUCH better Audio and Video than the Hopper does.

Same with my Firestick and the LG App on my TV, although the Firestick mostly has MUCH better Audio and Video than the Hopper does.
Yeah, I have the Firestick 4K as well but haven't really used it yet as what I have noticed is the Firestick only does true video size and I can't even stretch it so the actual video is way smaller than the 65" glass it's on.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts