Hopper 3 will not play Paramount+ throught Prime Video

brownover

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
north carolina
Subscribed to Paramount+ on my Hopper 3 thru the Prime Video app. Accepted my subscription. But when I try to watch, I get this on my screen. "Paramount restricts viewing on this device". That is not exactly what it says, but thats what it means. I can go to my firestick and watch Paramount. Of course that means changing input etc., a lot of unnecessary steps to watch programming. Anyone know why this is happening. I have chatted with Amazon, they said to go online and link my prime video account with Paramount which I did and that did not help. Anyone else have this problem?

Subscribed to Paramount+ on my Hopper 3 thru the Prime Video app. Accepted my subscription. But when I try to watch, I get this on my screen. "Paramount restricts viewing on this device". That is not exactly what it says, but thats what it means. I can go to my firestick and watch Paramount. Of course that means changing input etc., a lot of unnecessary steps to watch programming. Anyone know why this is happening. I have chatted with Amazon, they said to go online and link my prime video account with Paramount which I did and that did not help. Anyone else have this problem?
Hello! Any issues within the Amazon Prime app and subscriptions available within should be directed to Amazon as we are unable to troubleshoot their app. For real time assistance, you may contact us through Facebook or Twitter (Facebook Messenger at Log into Facebook, on Twitter @DISH_answers). You may also visit MyDISH to start a live chat with a Customer Service Representative.

It may be a known issue. This link doesn’t mention Paramount+ specifically but it does reference other channels.

Just another reason why I avoid these apps on the H3 and go through my FireStick instead. Better PQ is another…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may be a known issue. This link doesn’t mention Paramount+ specifically but it does reference other channels.

Just another reason why I avoid these apps on the H3 and go through my FireStick instead. Better PQ is another…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I will just use my firestick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts