Hopper 40.0 UHF Remote

I have both a Denon 1909 and a 2312. Codes 1361 and 2857 both work for volume and mute. I would also like to be able to switch the inputs. Anyone else have another code that works? I tried the learning thing last night with no success and I do have limited mode disabled in remote manager.

Anyone figure out how to do more than just volume and mute???

Thanks!!!

I have both a Denon 1909 and a 2312. Codes 1361 and 2857 both work for volume and mute. I would also like to be able to switch the inputs. Anyone else have another code that works? I tried the learning thing last night with no success and I do have limited mode disabled in remote manager.

Anyone figure out how to do more than just volume and mute???

Thanks!!!
Sound like something went wrong when "teaching" the remote.

I have all the codes for my old SOny FX500 in it. Was even in the setup table on the hopper. INPUT while in AUZ changes the functions (AM/FM/AUX/VT1 (L/R Audio)/VT2 (optical))

The Input button will typically work for sequencing through inputs, but that's not the same as discrete inputs the OP was asking about, if I understand correctly. He's asking for a single button to go directly to a specific input rather than scrolling through all of them.

EDIT: Nevermind. Read the post again and OP isn't asking for discretes. Sorry. I'd delete my post if I could, but don't see how in tapatalk.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)