Hopper and Joey issues

olfenite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2008
Hi

I don't know exactly how to explain this, but my Hopper appears to be having issues sending signals out to my Joeys.

On the wireless Joey and the regular Joey, they both are not showing tv signal. Mostly it is black, but then it comes with a pixelated mess of green and a frame of what is supposed to be on TV. Clearly something is broken. All the while the Hopper is able to display a clear picture with no issues at all.

The only way I can get the Joeys to start functioning properly is I have to reset the Hopper. I've checked all the wiring, everything seems tight.

Is my Hopper breaking down on me? What can I do besides resetting the Hopper?

Thank you for your time.

MoCa shows to be good. Not full strength, but good.

Attachments

• IMG_2965.jpg
    IMG_2965.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 128
I took a picture of what the screen looks like when it is malfunctioning on the joey and wireless joey. The hopper is still displaying a normal image.

I sure hope someone can help explain what is happening. I never have much luck when a technician comes out.
Thank you.
IMG_1057.JPG

I took a picture of what the screen looks like when it is malfunctioning on the joey and wireless joey. The hopper is still displaying a normal image.

I sure hope someone can help explain what is happening. I never have much luck when a technician comes out.
Thank you.View attachment 118562
Well a technician is probably what you need.
That could be anything.
Could be as simple as a bad WAP, or bad joey.

How's the Super Joey working.?

If not good, than you more than likely have an issue with the Hopper or node maybe.
Is bridging enabled?
And also when did it start doing this?

I've had a similar issue before, But thats because I moved some wires around and you can't do that while the system is powered up.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)