Hopper Channel Recall issue

emtjim

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2006
Sounthern IL
I just had my original hopper replaced with the hopper with sling and having issues with the channel recall. When i push the button on the remote it changes to the last channel then brings up the banner with the last four channels. I found in the settings that you can change this function but no matter what I select it does the same. My old hopper I would press the channel recall and the banner would come up then select the channel and it would change. Also just noticed by pushing the input button on the remote it brings up favorite channels.

Thanks

Is that the remote that came with the Hopper with Sling? Do the two Hoppers use different or slightly different programmed remotes?

Mine does not do that. If I press once, I get the banner of the last 4 channels or dvr recording that I was on. If I press the button 2X it takes me back to the last channel.

He said he already set it, but yes there is. Menu>Settings>Diagnostics>MultiSwap. What he wants done is 'On', but what is happening is 'On, Immediate'.

When my Hopper was replaced a few weeks ago with a Hopper with Sling, I had to play with the settings to get the banner back. I think it defaults to the quick, no-prompt, go back to the previous channel. I wanted the 4-channel banner and I think it's a combination of settings -- turn one thing "on", then enable a 2nd setting.

Reactions: ChadT41
I like when the receiver resets while I am in the middle of watching a show, once it restarts I can hit recall button and it goes back to where I left off on my DVR recording. I believe it also does this when channel gets changed accidentally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts