Hopper / Dish Anywhere Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SKrueger

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction for an access issue solution.

Setup:
2-Hopper 2's and 3-Joey's
All using hard wired internet connections
All units see each other and can communicate with each other
All diagnostic tests and internet connection tests show everything is OK.

Problem starts with Dish Anywhere access. With a web browser version, both Hoppers (call them Hopper-LR and Hopper-BR) are seen, but I can only access the recordings on Hopper-LR. I can access the schedule and timers on Hopper-BR but not the recordings. I'll get a message that my recordings are not available.

With the mobile app it is even worse. It only sees Hopper-LR and does not even see the other Hopper at all. Does not matter if I'm connected to the local network or remotely.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction for an access issue solution.

Setup:

Problem starts with Dish Anywhere access. With a web browser version, both Hoppers (call them Hopper-LR and Hopper-BR) are seen, but I can only access the recordings on Hopper-LR. I can access the schedule and timers on Hopper-BR but not the recordings. I'll get a message that my recordings are not available.

With the mobile app it is even worse. It only sees Hopper-LR and does not even see the other Hopper at all. Does not matter if I'm connected to the local network or remotely.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
Is this a new setup or old setup/new problem?

New problem, altho' I never really bothered with Dish Anywhere much until I got my Hopper Go. I wonder if it's an issue relating to the Carbon UI.
some weird issues pop up with DA periodically. If your system was new, I would've said to give it some time as that's fairly typical. In your case though, I'm not sure. Have you tried different web browsers? That's another possibility. Do you have an ipad to try?

some weird issues pop up with DA periodically. If your system was new, I would've said to give it some time as that's fairly typical. In your case though, I'm not sure. Have you tried different web browsers? That's another possibility. Do you have an ipad to try?

Ipad and Android phone both see only the one Hopper. Firefox and IE see both Hoppers but can only access the recordings on one.

Setup:

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
New issue to me but logging out and back in fixes much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)