Hopper DRM - Can't play archived shows?

They all play, but I have to put the password in to see them ,because I locked out all adult channels.

That sounds like normal behavior. When these don't play the screen just stays black with no sound. I can actually fast forward and pause but you can't see/hear anything. My guess is the same fix made before just needs to be applied to this problem.

Can someone from Dish please comment if this will be fixed?
Archived shows that played on my 722K display "This is not available in your area." on my Hopper.

I just ran into this on my hopper. I've got all the past Indy 500's recorded that aired on ESPN Classic. When I try to play them, I get an error that I don't get that channel and it can't play. I guess I can find out if it'll work, when in March I'll bump back up to 250 for NBCSN for Indy and F1. This is really frustrating :mad:

Wow, I thought that this was supposed to have been fixed...

I just tried playing some Indycar shows recorded off of Versus (ch 151). I no longer get NBCSN (ch 159), and ch151 doesn't exist. But those recordings play just fine. Seems it's just the ESPN Classic recordings.

ESPN Classic got moved from AT200 to the sports pack a whole ago. I guess the engineers forgot about that one. I used to watch boxing all the time on that channel.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner