Hopper Guide Not Fully Updating

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pecochran

Original poster
Apr 14, 2012
minnesota
I haven't been able to find a problem exactly like this one while searching forums. My guide is not fully updating. It seems to happen once or twice a week, and then usually the next morning it's resolved, but today is the first time that an overnight update didn't seem to help.

There's no real rhyme or reason. Some channels have a full guide, others show no info available. It has caused me to miss a few timers.

For example, right now, NBC Sports Network has a guide until 3 pm. CBS Sports Network has one until 9 pm. NBA TV has one until 3:30 am, which is as far as the guide goes. NFL Network only has guide until 10 am.

I'm afraid it's just time for a replacement hopper, but I have a ton of stuff on my hopper, and I have stopped even trying to move things to a hard drive, since it almost always fails.

Any suggestions? Maybe help from a DIRT member? I called customer support, and it was the most impressively useless call I've ever had with them. I've tried resetting, running a check switch, and unplugging for ten minutes, and nothing has helped.

Thanks!

Might get an update beginning around the 9th. Might fix the EHD problem. Might not.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Contact Dirt. Bottom of Forum page, members in RED...send PM.

Might get an update beginning around the 9th. Might fix the EHD problem. Might not.

What EHD problem? Is the update to which you refer about missing channels in the guide, or firmware that might fix both issues?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts