Hopper Guide not showing Fancy Icons?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

B1gted

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
So I just got my 2H/2J setup today, finally got the installer to install the 3rd input from LNB and everything is working good now. He has left and I have been watching my Hopper in my Den for a few. I just went into the living room and notice that the guide on that hopper has all the fancy Channel Names next to them and if I hit info, it actually shows a fancy Picture of the channel or even the movie playing. The Hopper in the den is not doing this, it just shows the channels and no fancy icons. Doesn't show any picture when hitting info either.

Is there something wrong or a setting a can check? What do I need to do to fix this?

Thanks, I did a search for Guide bug on hopper, etc and didn't come up with anything. Some one please point me in the right direction.

I appreciate it.

I mentioned this in another thread already. But I had a 2H/3J installed this morning. One hopper had the complete 8 day guide downloaded within 2 hours and the other hopper is still not showing any guide date past the next couple of hours. I'm thinking a broadband connection makes a difference because the hopper that only took 2 hours to complete has broadband hooked up and the other doesn't. The installer didn't have a HIC on the truck (he's bringing it next week), so I only have broadband on one hopper for now.

Odd thing about the one hopper on mine was that it was direct connected to Ethernet/internet via router. The other hopper that pretty much worked with menu's as soon as the install was done was hooked up via a dish wireless adapter.

I am having the same issue .2 dish Wally receivers one immediately had channel icons or logos .the other one doesn't it just says dish where logo would be. It has almost been a week still one receiver still has no channel icons just says dish. I know its suppose to look like this

Attachments

• hopper3guide_01.jpg
    hopper3guide_01.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 5,355
Old thread or not, my Wally has been up for 3 days and still showing only the Dish logo no channel icons.
It has been turned off several times
Out of curiosity, what software version do you have on that Wally? Do you have the new U432, or is it still on the old U430? I am not sure if that would make a difference, but it might be useful to know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)