Hopper Guide Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

inazsully

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Sun City West, AZ
Coming from the 722 will the Hopper still allow me Guide options? Can I choose how many channels I want displayed on my screen at one time? Now I use 7 channels that go out 3 hours which of course allows me to see the entire Prime Time night all on one screen.

Coming from the 722 will the Hopper still allow me Guide options? Can I choose how many channels I want displayed on my screen at one time? Now I use 7 channels that go out 3 hours which of course allows me to see the entire Prime Time night all on one screen.
I'm not certain, but I don't think either box allows you to "customize" the number of rows or columns that make up the grid.

At this time the guide is not changeable, they may update that in the future for users with SD sets.

The current guide is 7 rows by 3 hours so it is what you said you prefer.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

I'm not certain, but I don't think either box allows you to "customize" the number of rows or columns that make up the grid.

722 can let you choose rows/columns by changing the font size.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)