Hopper Home Media Controls

Rod Williams

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
Huntsville, Alabama
I sort of have my home media working now. It finds my Plex and Windows 7 servers. My problem is manipulating the controls. Pause and Play work, but nothing else. How are you supposed to fast forward or rewind. Also, the program starts over if I happen not to finish it. What gives?

That is all I have been able to do with it - pause and start and stop. I use Tversity and it does not let you rewind or fast forward either.

That is all I have been able to do with it - pause and start and stop. I use Tversity and it does not let you rewind or fast forward either.

I do have other ways to watch my home media besides thru the Hopper, so it is not the end of the world. It would be nice if you had basic dvr controls available with Dish Home Media, though.

I think that it is the hopper that is not allowing the fast forwarding and rewinding. I can FF and Rew using the same media servers on my Bluray. i just end up using serviio and my bluray player to stream movies and use tversity and my hopper for my internet feeds, TWiT, Hulu, youtube. Works pretty well for those.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts