Hopper HWS "Known Problem"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrlasvegas

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 28, 2005
Los Angeles, City of
Anyone else have this problem?

Had HWS installed 3 weeks ago and been having this problem since day one. Dish says it is a know problem and are working on a fix. I was initially told it would be fixed Dec 4th but it wasn't now they cannot tell me when a fix will be completed.

My recorded shows are all assigned to a folder, when recorded they go in the folder and everything is fine. after a program is watched and deleted, ALL programs in ALL folders go in to the deleted folder within each folder.

Thanks

I've never seen that issue and I tried to reproduce it just now and wasn't able to. Unless someone else can say they are seeing this as well, it sounds like maybe an issue with your receiver. If you use the Folder by Title and watch and then delete 1 event from that folder does the same thing happen?

it not only does it with the folder the program is in but all folder programs go into the deleted program folder within that folder.

I figured it was a receiver issue but dish says they are aware of the problem so I am holding tight for a fix. I was just wondering if it is happening to others

So all your events appear to be in the deleted bin? What software version do you have? I know that I heard that there is a known issue regarding DVR recordings missing or something along those lines but this doesn't sound like that known problem.

And for clarification, do the recordings STAY in the deleted folder even after you exit out of the DVR screen? Where you then have to 'undelete' them when you go back into the recordings list?

I have experienced the weird icon issue only on a few occasions. Where you are deleting a recording then all of a sudden the icons start to disappear, line-by-line as you scroll up or down. But they always return once I exit the recordings screen and go back in.

If like my issue then I can understand how they say it's a known issue. But moving all recordings to the deleted folder is very odd.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I think if you deleted the last item from the last row that it would scroll up some of the rows without filling in.
And yes if you back out and reenter that menu, it will re-populate all rows. You can lose nearly all rows.
-Ken (From memory worth the paper it's written on.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)