Hopper Install

enoree

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2005
Had a tech out to do Dishmover, as I moved next door, he had done a hopper Install the prior day, it was his first one and he said it was a real pain in the rear as far as setup and that each component has to be programmed one at a time and it took him till 11 PM to finally finish the install, sounds like a lot of installers are going to be having a high frustration level on these LOL

Its really not that bad once you get the routine down. Did 2 hopper 3 joey upgrade in 2 1/2 hrs yesterday. Its all about the sequence. Got 29 units for it which is about $75 bucks at my current pay rate.

Since I live alone since my daughter married several years ago, with just one 50" HDTV, I can never forsee myself ever having any use for a Hopper.

The h/j install is not as bad as some make it out. As said its all about the sequence you hookup and download.And of course the factory reset on the Hopper when you install that.Try to get to many things downloading at the same time then you have problems.Hopper 1st Joey 2nd not at the same time unless you want problems. Its just a little different procedure.After you do a few its smooth sailing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts