Hopper & Joey in Canada

Dish416

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2010
Detroit
Does anyone here reside in Canada and have the Hopper / Joey setup?
Just wondering if anyone has it and is worth upgrading to. Been with the 722k setup for the past 10 yrs!!

Does anyone here reside in Canada and have the Hopper / Joey setup?
Just wondering if anyone has it and is worth upgrading to. Been with the 722k setup for the past 10 yrs!!

barring the question on the location, the hopper and super joey makes more sense over the 722k as you get a total of 5 tuners. The interface is better and 5 tuners is a huge plus. With the hopper and the regular joey, you get 3 tuners and the upgraded UI which imo is much better than the 722k.

barring the question on the location, the hopper and super joey makes more sense over the 722k as you get a total of 5 tuners. The interface is better and 5 tuners is a huge plus. With the hopper and the regular joey, you get 3 tuners and the upgraded UI which imo is much better than the 722k.
I hold off on mentioning the Hopper UI currently, because we are so close to a new UI, that it may confuse some customers in the upcoming months.

I hold off on mentioning the Hopper UI currently, because we are so close to a new UI, that it may confuse some customers in the upcoming months.

Is there another UI? Do we have to upgrade the equipment again from the hopper/joey. Is there a preview of the new UI? I guess its going to be a black theme to incorporate 4k style templates.

It is a software update, so no, you will not have to upgrade again. The 4k Joey is a seperate physical component, so for that you would need to upgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)