Hopper/Joeys Freeze during DVR Playback

FinalMacGyver

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2009
Ohio
I just upgraded to the Hopper/Joey two days ago. Tonight I tried to watch to different shows that I had recorded on my hopper and then again on my Joey and kept running into the same issue. The issue is during playback I cannot skip ahead or fast forward without the show freezing and not allowing me to watch anymore. I then have to go to live tv and back to my recording to watch where I fast forwarded to. I tried pressing the red reset button on the fron of the Hopper and it still has the same issue. Any thoughts or help?

Does this occur on all recordings or just specific ones? Does it occur on the Hopper or just the Joey?

Hmm, if it keeps up, may need to have the Hopper replaced...

Well this morning it crapped out on me, no matter how many resets or help from technical support could get it to come back up from anything other than a black screen after it says hopper starting up. So they are sending me another hopper to replace my 3 day old hopper and it will be here on Monday. Oh and they were nice enough to give me a $3 bill credit for the inconvenience, how nice.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)