Hopper keeps dropping some of my channels from my favorite list.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

papalittle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2005
Some old corn field, United States
two days ago I noticed that half of my channels in my favorite list was missing, went in and re-checked the channels that were missing, all seemed good. The next day I noticed USA was missing, went back into favorite and re-checked USA, saved, exited edit. no USA in favorites, after trying two more times I decided to check USA and a cooking channel, saved, USA was back but cooking channel gone. Today TVLAND was missing along with one of my locals, after re-checking TVLAND and my local several times and a cooking channel they appeared in my favorites except the cooking channel. Any ideas why this is happening?

This basic bug has been around in most SW revs since day one. Very annoying bug. It's ponderous that Dish engineers can't seem to figure out how to fix it after all this time.

(BTW, in your sig, a period should go after "TV". The comma goes after "then". Just sayin'.)

This basic bug has been around in most SW revs since day one. Very annoying bug. It's ponderous that Dish engineers can't seem to figure out how to fix it after all this time.

(BTW, in your sig, a period should go after "TV". The comma goes after "then". Just sayin'.)

ok fixed my sig. been a long time ago since my comp classes in college.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts