Hopper Locals OTA

poscher7

Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
utica,ny
I had one more question on local channels. I know not all local channels are carried by The Satellite Providers. So to get additional channels some receivers in the past allowed you to scan and combine these channels into your receiver and guide plus record as well. There is a device called:
Dish OTA DONGLE DUAL OVER THE AIR TUNER USB ADAPTER HOPPER 1,2,3 .

Is this information correct?

Thanks

I had one more question on local channels. I know not all local channels are carried by The Satellite Providers. So to get additional channels some receivers in the past allowed you to scan and combine these channels into your receiver and guide plus record as well. There is a device called:

Thanks
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=112288264538

Thanks

Just be advised the Dual function is coming soon™

I just received my OTA thingy for my 2 wally's.. I hooked them both up , each to a separate wally and do not see any locals? is there written procedures somewhere that I can follow ? Not sure they are hooked up right? not sure I have to scan the TV via my normal routine, than switch over to HDMI for the wally?

I just received my OTA thingy for my 2 wally's.. I hooked them both up , each to a separate wally and do not see any locals? is there written procedures somewhere that I can follow ? Not sure they are hooked up right? not sure I have to scan the TV via my normal routine, than switch over to HDMI for the wally?
Do you have an antenna hooked up to them? If so, go to: Menu, Settings, OTA Antenna, Scan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts