Hopper Magazine consistently late?

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
I added the Hopper Magazine subscription to my account 4 months ago and I really like the magazine, but I am seeing a pattern of late arrivals. My first issue arrived late, but I assumed that was because of when I signed up. The January issue arrived in time, but the February issue was a week late. I haven't received my March issue yet, so that one will be late as well.

Is anyone else having this same problem? What good is a magazine of TV listings if they can't get it to us by the beginning of the month?

Sound like the company that prints and ships has some problems, or handicaps in meeting deadlines.

While mine have arrived on time, I did notice that last month's came only a two days before the month and this month's just arrived yesterday afternoon less than 2 fulls days before the month. In the past, the Hopper magazine usually is delivered to my address approximately 5 days before the end of the month. In other words, my copies have arriving later than usual and LESS than 48 hours before the end of the month. I suspect there is some slowdown along the chain occurring.

I still haven't received my copy and Dish Support via chat was less than helpful.

I received a response stating:
The delivery of the hopper magazine is 7 to 14 days from the date we order and it was order on 22nd

And:
Please wait until 6th day

The representative refused to provide any other type of compensation.

Either way, that is an unacceptable timeframe for time-sensitive materials. The magazines are clearly marked as Time-Sensitive, stating that they should be delivered by the 1st of the month, but for whatever reason that is not occurring.

I still haven't received my copy and Dish Support via chat was less than helpful.

I received a response stating:

And:

The representative refused to provide any other type of compensation.

Either way, that is an unacceptable timeframe for time-sensitive materials. The magazines are clearly marked as Time-Sensitive, stating that they should be delivered by the 1st of the month, but for whatever reason that is not occurring.
I'm betting on the weather in the east coast, and really cross the country, as a factor to delay all mail. It's taking 5 days for a usps over night delivery to make it to my parents house for new saddle bags for my bike.

Another month, another late issue. Once again, I have yet to receive my Hopper Magazine for April. This is really pretty ridiculous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)