Hopper ordered! Not without issues.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ammer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 12, 2005
I ordered 2 Hoppers\2 Joeys and a Sling. Took 45 minutes to complete the order. My guy had to get a lot of help from the guy sitting next to him. Plus it didn't help that they tried to save me money by hooking me up with a different setup than the one i asked for.

One interesting thing though. I didn't ask but they did promise that the 2 Hoppers talked to each other, allowing me to share DVR, etc, etc. Since I know that statement isn't true until the updated firmware comes out. I'm thinking that I'll call later on before my next payment and hassle them to wave a fee of some sort until the update comes out.

Oh and ask them to call the dispatcher and rush the installation. My guy was cool enough to offer that on his own.

Installation set for Sat 8-12.

This was new service w/250 package. Total after $50 gift card was $284

WOOT, installers just called. They'll be here in an hour. Sweetness. Been living without TV for awhile, waiting for hopper before I got service for my new house.

Let us know how it goes!

As far as the CSR's go they are just learning all this stuff now and don't have it all down pat yet. But they will soon. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)