Hopper Pandora problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

FranklyFred

Original poster
Apr 1, 2012
Monterey Bay
Have not been able to get audio from Pandora on hopper . The video is fine shows song playing but no audio. Anyone else have this problem. Audio works fine on all TV channels . Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem right now.
Also, on the Joey, (this has happened a couple of times), when starting up, it just cycles through songs (like you are pressing the skip button) rapidly and will not stop doing so (while on QUICK MIX). I tried Pandora on the Joey for the first time last Sunday night (just set it up for the hopper that afternoon - worked great there) and it did that too. I logged in and out a few times and finally switched it from Mix to another station. It would not load ANY songs when on a "station". Eventually I got it to play a song, but no audio. Screwed around with it for another 5-10 minutes and worked fine. Seems to be buggy...

I tried it. Having same problems. I see my channels, but nothing will play. Play button shows but when I press it, nothing.

try to go into the audio output settings and change to PCM only. i have to do the same with my xbox and a lot of other stuff cuz after i bought my insignia tv, I discovered they don't support Dolby Digital so i've had to do this with a lot of devices..

Working on the Joey all day today, but still wouldn't work on the Hopper. Song info loaded in and it showed the song player (counters moved) but no audio. When the song "playing" hit zero, no new track would load in. Did a front panel reboot and it started working again. I think it gets some problem with the software not loading fully or correctly. From what I could see, no data (song) was streaming. The ethernet light would "flash" as normal when it logged in and started up but wasn't flashing when the song was "playing"/streaming as is normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)