Hopper Reboot Loop...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bryan Spellman

Original poster
Had the hopper for weeks, no problems. Got Auto Hop last night...updated to 211(?)

Hopper reboot, lost all timers, turned on Prime Time Anytime (been on since we got it) and then once it started to record it turned itself off and reboot.

Did that several times, pulled the power 4 times, hit the red button.

Now there are no timers. Went to Guide can see everything, click on program can see all the info but when I try to record it I receive a PROGRAM INFORMATION NOT AVAILABLE error.

Now I look at my timers and there are none. Then go to watch live tv or recorded program and eventually the RED record light will turn on on the Hopper and the box with reboot...

Called Tech Support, sending someone on Monday. Was wondering if anyone here might help, lots of games on this weekend.

Plugged into wall
Sling Box was attached but I unplugged it just in case

Thank you in advance

Leave it as it is, please. The program guide did not download to the receiver and without that information the Hopper cannot set any timers. When the guide information returns, the timers should restore to normal. I usually recommend running a check switch test then powering down the Hopper and Joeys for 15-20 minutes to see if the guide information will download. Please let us know if this does not resolve the issue. Thank you!

Had similar problem with timers set to shows with No info available description and skip a few show when I was out. Leave it over night and no issues next morning. Hope everything start better tomorrow morning!

My wife and I returned from a weekend out of town and our hopper was frozen with a mauve screen. I held the reset button and the hopper starting screen displayed and then a black screen and hopper starting again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've also unplugged the hopper and let it sit for a few minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts