Hopper recording to wrong unit / Joey BT issue

SKrueger

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 18, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
OK. I downloaded the Carbon UI basically for the HopperGO. UI is definitely a work in progress as I find it very sluggish. However I'm having a strange recording issue.

Setup is 2-Hopper2's and 3-Joey's

1. Now on Hopper 1 nothing is being recorded on that Hopper's hard drive. Everything scheduled on Hopper 1 including daily PrimeTime Anytime is being recorded on Hopper 2. So I end up with two recordings on one Hopper for every PrimeTime Anytime recording.

2. Additionally shows previously recorded on Hopper 1 before the upgrade are randomly migrating from Hopper 1 to Hopper 2. Have not been able to determine what factors might be influencing their transfer.

3. Lastly, and not really too important, the Bluetooth on my Joey will no longer auto connect. I have to manually re-connect and it usually takes 2-4 attempts. I tried the usual basic BT stuff liking un-pairing and re-pairing to no effect.

I have a similarly problem. Recordings set for and firing on one hopper record for 1 minute then stop, and the 1 minute recording shows up on the other hopper.
Also I'm having a problem with nearly all my recordings moving from one hopper to the other, then eventually back.
Bothersome.

It's getting worse, not only is it moving recordings it is making copies of them. I now have 100 copies of an episode of a show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)