Hopper Reviews

Too late.

I always take those reviews with a grain of salt. Did you ever look at some of the negative reviewer's other reviews?? Some folks certainly like to bitch and moan a lot....

Too late.

I always take those reviews with a grain of salt. Did you ever look at some of the negative reviewer's other reviews?? Some folks certainly like to bitch and moan a lot....
Yeh... a whopping SIX...attitude...reviews.

New technology often takes a pretty serious beating on Amazon. I suspect that most of those who buy stuff through Amazon early in the release cycle aren't doing their due diligence.

Equipment that has been out for a year or more is usually rated much better as evidenced by the 4+ star rating on conventional HD boxes from DISH and DIRECTV.

I suspect that many of the complaints about the 2.5 star Genie and the 1.5 star Hopper also have to do with not understanding what's going on -- like the poor soul who was expecting an unsurpassed VOD experience.

I would not be happy either if I paid full price. If you order through the sat company and not through Amazon you often get it for free or $50 not the $300 to $400 Amazon sells it for.

Bought Hopper #3 on Amazon after reading the "ranting & raving" reviews :p .

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts