Hopper Sling Dish Online iOS - missed recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rbdavis

Original poster
Oct 9, 2005
I can access my Hopper via my sling box and watch live TV. However, I am not able to successfully enable a recording on my Hopper even though the Dish online app tells me that it was successfully set. Unfortunately, this lulled me in to a false sense of security and I am missing remote recordings. Anyone else having this issue with iOS or the sling box in general?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, having the same issue with the dish online app. Will not record or set any recording, even tho the receivers are shown as active, and I can see what is recorded on the hopper HD.

I'm having the same issue. The other thing is you can not control the hopper like you can on the 722.
The Watch TV on TV function is not there?

I have this same issue. I have also noticed that when you are watching a DVR recording the Hopper disables PIP, and when you stop watching on the app the PIP becomes what was playing in the app and cannot seem to be stopped via the app or the Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)