Hopper startup screen

I see value in the Wally. Duo, not so much.
You must really like that Home Media feature, then. (Wally kept that, while all of the Hoppers lost it.) There are very few features that Wally has (or had) that the Duo does not. One of those features was the Hopper Arcade app, which is now no longer available on any Dish receiver. Another nice feature of the Wally is that the Dish Music app actually works for casting streaming music from my laptop, using DTS Play-Fi. Dish never could get that to work properly on the Duo. Otherwise, it seems that any new features or apps end up only being added to the Hopper Duo, if they show up on either of these models at all. So, by having both a Hopper Duo and a Wally on the account (as I did for quite a long while) then you can kind of kludge together a more complete set of features. Even then, though, they are still missing a lot of features and apps that are available on the Hopper 3.

With the latest app version, I noticed TV Guardian disappeared from my Hopper Duo. Is a new app coming soon?
A new app is coming soon.
New Uplinks / Mappings – Channels Available
25080 APP (Application) added to 110° TP 21 (VOD XiP Hidden) AVAILABLE (Limited) xED
25080 APP (Application) added to 61.5° TP 10 (VOD XiP Hidden) AVAILABLE (Limited) xED
25081 APP (Application) added to 110° TP 21 (VOD XiP Hidden) AVAILABLE (Limited) xED
25081 APP (Application) added to 61.5° TP 10 (VOD XiP Hidden) AVAILABLE (Limited) xED
25082 APP (Application) added to 110° TP 21 (VOD XiP Hidden) AVAILABLE (Limited) xED
25082 APP (Application) added to 61.5° TP 10 (VOD XiP Hidden) AVAILABLE (Limited) xED
25083 APP (Application) added to 110° TP 21 (VOD XiP Hidden) AVAILABLE (Limited) xED
25083 APP (Application) added to 61.5° TP 10 (VOD XiP Hidden) AVAILABLE (Limited) xED

(I have no idea what this app actually is.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)