Hopper Transfer Ipad and Dish Exployer stopped working After changing out DSL modem

rlee22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Lewisport, Ky
I had the Hopper Transfer Ipad and Dish Exployer working fine until I had to change out my DSL modem
now the dish anywhere and the DVR showes are working ok, I have internet connection ok, I can download movies ok
but Hopper Transfer Ipad and Dish Exployer on ipad stopped working, error saying can't find Hopper with sling on my network After changing out DSL modem. I have unplugged Hopper with Sling, rebooted DLS Modem. still no luck, I was wondering what ports I need open on my DSl modem for the Hopper Transfer and Disk exployer to work.

I fixed the problem , I put in another DSL modem Actiontec GT704WG and I then unpluged then pluggged in Dish Hopper and after a few mins I could pair up both Hopper Transfer and Dish Exployer, and everthing else worked great.
I had a new Netgear Genie DGN2200V3 DSL Modem/Router, and everything worked on it except the Hopper
Transfer and Dish Exployer. The only thing I know is when you turn off the firewall in the Actiontec DSL modem
the ports are set up for Basic NAT. Maybe a port in basic Nat that lets it work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts