Hopper w/Sling install?

DustNavy

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 11, 2016
ID
So, my brother just signed up for dish last week and had his wife here for the install. The installers came out on Tuesday and installed a Hopper w/sling and Joey 1 instead of a Hopper 3 with Joey 2 that my brother wanted/expected.

He wants to call to have dish fix it, but we're waiting until after today's football games. Is calling the best way to go about it? If dirt is available, he is at my house and can provide information if needed.

I've heard of installers taking advantage of some people and installing old equipment before. Doesn't seem very ethical and he is pretty upset it happened to him since he wasn't home to prevent it from happening.

The installer puts in what's on the work order. It's dictated by the big Dish computer. For most new customers Hopper 3's cost extra and Hopper 2's are free. People usually order what's free. :)

Reactions: KAB
The website offered the hopper 3 for his sign up, plus that's what they gave me 2 weeks prior. Anyway, on a positive note, DIRT got him taken care of and it'll be switched out this week. Huge thank you to DIRT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)