Hopper W/Sling Just Installed But....

sssssssssss.JPG

So why can I watch all I want with the Android App on my phone, but the "guide" and "live tv" are still just sitting there "LOADING PLEASE WAIT......".? I can't believe it would take for than a few hours to do such a simple task with a browser.

View attachment 110689

So why can I watch all I want with the Android App on my phone, but the "guide" and "live tv" are still just sitting there "LOADING PLEASE WAIT......".? I can't believe it would take for than a few hours to do such a simple task with a browser.

Up to 72 Hours for everything on the Hopper, and with Dish AnyWhere on the PC up to a couple of weeks. Relax.

I tried it from my PC just now for the first time and it just took a few seconds. I know this doesn't solve your problem. I'm using Firefox browser and it needed to load something and reboot which also only took a few seconds.
What browser are you using?

I tried it from my PC just now for the first time and it just took a few seconds. I know this doesn't solve your problem. I'm using Firefox browser and it needed to load something and reboot which also only took a few seconds.
What browser are you using?

....and like magic the guide is populated.

Still can't believe it would take so much time to do that, but happy that it did, just in time for the baseball playoffs!

Instead of starting a new thread.....

The guide is now up and running on my PC but the time zone is an hour off. I am connecting to the internet via a tether to my phone and really have no idea where it gains connection. Is that the possible problem, or is there a place to change your time zone?

Lately, I am having the same problem. The guide is one hour off on Dish Anywhere. As far as I can tell, there is no way to fix it. I use my iPhone to record and erase shows because the guide is correct and Dish Anywhere seems to always work correctly with my iPhone. Dish Anywhere has always acted very quirky on my PCs and always has weird problems, but I can usually get it to work if I keep 'playing' with it.

Reactions: Shoot To Thrill
I noticed the guide was off by an hour when I tried DA on my PC too. Thought it was just me but I see this is happening to others. I'm in the Pacific Time zone, one hour away from Mountain time in Colorado but my brain is too fuzzy this time of the morning to see if I can make any logical sense about it.

Reactions: Shoot To Thrill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)