Hopper With Sling/Dish Anywhere issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Hoping you guys can help with an issue. I had 2 hoppers 1 with a sling adapter. I just upgraded to 2 of the newer Hoppers with Sling. Since I upgraded Dish Anywhere works fine on my phone but when I try and connect from my PC it just says "Loading Please Wait" forever when I click on My DVR. I've uninstalled anti-virus, disabled firewall, I can see the hopper when I log into my modem/router. Any thoughts? Other things I've tried is clearing the cache trying IE instead of Chrome, reset everything, putting the Hopper in the DMZ, but nothing seems to help. Thanks!

Same thing is happening here with a 3 week old HWS. Hopefully it's something on their end that they'll get squared away soon.

Well how about that!! I posted about this problem this morning and I just tried it now and it works!! DishAnywhere on the PC now connects to my new HWS and works just like it's supposed to. :clapping

It seemed like every couple days it would get a little better. The app that pops up would say connect click live tv or whatever after about a week but I still couldn't stream. This morning I can view the DVR (but not all programs show up) and can stream a show! So it's getting better just taking a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts