Hopper with Sling: Search not functioning

DetFan do you have two HWSs? If so does it affect both? I think I may unplug the coax in the back and force a clean check switch setup. Worth a shot but this bug makes the HWS pretty much useless...

Im having the same issue......all my timers for the season premieres of several shows (The Voice, Gotham, etc.) failed. I try to "search" for the shows and nothing pulls up.....I have to manually find the shows in the EPG to record the shows. Unfortunately, ive already missed the premiere episodes. I just called DISH, they tell me its a known issue for a week now and there is currently no fix. They took my information.....said they were sorry about my problem.....and said goodbye.

I've got two HWS and this is affecting both. I did a power cord unplug then undone the coax coming in from the node and ran a check switch. Rebooted with the coax attached and got a dialog about the guide updating and to not set timers or access the dvr files. This had no affect on the searches. For me this seems to be affecting the HD show searches as I can search on TVLand or CN West fine but not any HD channels. PTAT has been working correctly on both of my HWSs.

I was able to search today on one of my HWS. I haven't checked the other yet (it usually doesn't get turned on till later). Got my fingers crossed that it's fixed.

I had this same problem, and it was especially a pain because I have several Timers that are Search and Record so that they catch the program or movie over all the channels that it airs. This meant, I would have MISSED several recordings if I had not created short-term standard Timers. In other words, my TV shows were indeed on the guide and NEW, but checking my Timer Schedule for the Seek and Record Timer would show no programs scheduled. I first noticed this last week. This lasted for days.

THEN, as of 2 days ago, I find that all is working as it should. All my Search and Record Timers show episodes will record as scheduled. I have deleted my temp timers. Also, the search function works as it is supposed to now, as well, as it did not before.

Don't know that the problem was, but glad I do not have it anymore.