Hopper with Sling Software Version S338 Remote Control Color Button Menu Shortcut List

charlesrshell

SatelliteGuys Crazy
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 14, 2006
O'Fallon, IL
Attached is the latest remote control color button menu shortcut list dated 4 March 2014. I went thru the previous lists and discovered one change due to the Hopper with Sling software version S338 update. In the Hopper Diagnostics menu there is a new feature called Reset Receiver (Yellow - 9 – 9). In the Joey (Yellow – 9 –7). You can now reset your Hopper with the remote control. For the Joey you can reset it and the Hopper.

If anyone discovers a mistake or find any more changes please post them or send me a PM and I will update the list and post again.

Attachments

• ColorButtons-4 Mar 14.pdf
    254.2 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Where is the "Pair with keyboard" command?

;)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Where is that command? I did not see it when I went thru the buttons looking for changes.

That's what I'm asking you! I think it might be near the "Name External Drive 1" command.

I only see them after I pass out.

That's what I'm asking you! I think it might be near the "Name External Drive 1" command.

I only see them after I pass out.

Oh, that one. I don't know where it is. It is not near the Name External Drive 1 command!!

Only things I noticed so far were the reboot button and the new format menu. I like those new features!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)