Hopper3 U336 timer problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 24, 2016
TX
I had U334. In the menus, I selected the option to upgrade the software and went to bed.

This morning, my recording, timers, and schedule are broken.

The schedule is stuck at 1:30 a.m. and therefore did not record 3 scheduled items this morning.

When watching live TV or in the guide, pushing record gets the error 1281 - Timer creation failed, Please try back later.

In the schedule, if I try to skip or restore an item, it does nothing.

I have tried a red button reset, with no change. I don't know what else to try???

thanks in advance...

I had U334. In the menus, I selected the option to upgrade the software and went to bed.

This morning, my recording, timers, and schedule are broken.

The schedule is stuck at 1:30 a.m. and therefore did not record 3 scheduled items this morning.

When watching live TV or in the guide, pushing record gets the error 1281 - Timer creation failed, Please try back later.

In the schedule, if I try to skip or restore an item, it does nothing.

I have tried a red button reset, with no change. I don't know what else to try???

thanks in advance...
Try unplugging the AC power cord for at least 30 seconds and see what that does.

I did the 30 second unplug, with no change, took 12 minutes to reboot. I was nervous it wouldn't come back.

I then unplugged my joeys and did the 30 second unplug, came back much quicker this time, but no change...

I ended up doing the partial reset and it worked - under diagnostics - reset to factory defaults - partial reset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts