HopperGo Reset Button On Unit

rlee22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Lewisport, Ky
Does anyone know how do you reset hoppergo to default settings from the unit , not from Dishanywhere
I have tried to hold button down for a few seconds and then tried for 30 seconds, but the unit still does not reset
is there a proper way to reset ?

Does anyone know how do you reset hoppergo to default settings from the unit , not from Dishanywhere
I have tried to hold button down for a few seconds and then tried for 30 seconds, but the unit still does not reset
Isn't there a tiny hole for a pin next to power button?

It's on the back... labeled reset. :)

Yes, the button on back of the hoppergo is the button I am pressing.
I have tried to have the hoppergo on then pressing for a few seconds and then turn off then trying to do same thing but holding reset for 30 seconds , but it is still not resetting , the wifi password for the hoppergo is not going back to the default password which is myHopperGO

I have tried to have the hoppergo on then pressing for a few seconds and then turn off then trying to do same thing but holding reset for 30 seconds , but it is still not resetting , the wifi password for the hoppergo is not going back to the default password which is myHopperGO
I thought it was HopperGo.

Nope... myHopperGo. Hmmm

Try 60 seconds. :(

If you are avoiding a reset through Dishanywhere app due to forgotten password you can skip the password by connecting to the H3 first.

In case you skipped the fun above.

I just know you are gonna come back and say "but I'm out of town so I can't connect to the H3". In 3.2.1.... :)

Well if this is a password issue a new password can be entered w/o knowing the old one if connected to the H3. No reset needed.

Last edited:
If you are avoiding a reset through Dishanywhere app due to forgotten password you can skip the password by connecting to the H3 first.

In case you skipped the fun above.

I just know you are gonna come back and say "but I'm out of town so I can't connect to the H3". In 3.2.1.... :)

Well if this is a password issue a new password can be entered w/o knowing the old one if connected to the H3. No reset needed.

Yes, I would like to know how to reset the HopperGo unit, without being hooked to hopper 3 or dishanywhere
there is a reset button on back of the HopperGo and I would like to know what you have to do to do a reset of the unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)