Hot Dell Laptop Deal - $750 off $1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the $5000 off $5500 coupon from their current sales flyer is better, but that coupon code is a little harder to come by. :)

What is it will Dell and these smoking deals lately? A few weeks ago it was a 400SC 2.8GB HT P4 processor system (minus the OS) for $124 after rebate...almost free if you got them to buy back the memory and hard drive. When will the madness end!

Just wanna thank you Brad.

Just bought a nice 600m for $770 after all the rebates. I'll sell my existing Inspiron for about the same price.

Free upgrade Thanks again!

I paid about $1,600 for my Dell laptop last November off of Ebay and it was retailing for $1,800 (has dvd burner and and so forth making it more expensive). I got a great deal on a Toshiba satellite so now I would like ot sell the Dell laptop if I can get enough out of it. If the laptops are going for this cheap then one would be crazy to not consider selling their old one and buying a new one if they can afford it. This could also drive the prices down on laptops if there are deals going on and a lot of used ones being available for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts