Hot dog eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Joey Chestnut defended his title at Nathan's on the fourth of July. He ate a record 68 hot daogs, including buns, in 10 minutes. How many could you eat?

Personally, I don't think I could consume 68 in a month's time. Although, when I was younger I did consume 9 dogs during a Tiger's Game at Tiger Stadium. I won the bet.

That is gross. I hope those people purge after the contest. I can't imagine what 68 hot dogs would do to your system.

I think it's funny that the skinnier people are the most successful. I think that the big fat ones, the ones who you might think would be bigger eaters, don't win because they are only there for the free hot dogs.

I saw an interview with Chestnut. This guys trains for these events. He has won eating contests everywhere. He consumed 6 large pizzas at one contest, drank a gallon of milk in 22 minutes also.

Anybody else care to state their eating prowess?

BTW, 20? Wow!:eek:

I bet a couple of my friends a few years ago that I could do this.....they don't buy it at all. If/when I make the attempt, I'll let you know how it turns out. :)

I think it's funny that the skinnier people are the most successful. I think that the big fat ones, the ones who you might think would be bigger eaters, don't win because they are only there for the free hot dogs.
HA! :D:D

I ate a 22 oz steak at Montana Mike's cuz my dad told me I wouldn't be able to. I probably still can, I love steak, but I haven't had that steak since high school.

I tried to drink a pitcher of beer in 15 minutes one time, but I came up just short. The yeast and carbonation makes it so tough because it fills you up so much.

I can't eat more then two hot dogs. You have to wonder what kind of damage this is causing to to a persons body when they do this.

12 hot dogs in 7 innings, lost to my brother in law who weighs all of 155 lbs who ate 16 in 7 innings at dollar dog days here in cleveland.

HD have you been to BD's? my bro in law holds the record there of 6 trips to the buffet.

I've been there.....6 times is pretty incredible. The most I've done is 3 overfilled bowls. Never again. The rest of the night I was so full that it was miraculous that the food didn;t come back up. :)

I hate 45 chicken wings and 8 hot dogs once years ago.I learned my lesson big time.
Those guys are nuts at Coney Island !

Anyone ever been to Dennys Beer Barrel Pub in Clearfield PA. ?
The ol 96er !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)