House - 2008/2009 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wow! Was anyone expecting Kutner to off himself? That was surprising.

Does Kal Pen have another gig or something?

Me and the wife were both truly shocked. Also the lighting all episode seemed very dark and made me think it may be a dream sequence of some type but it wasn't :-(

Kal Penn got a Job in the White House

Bill

Yeah, I was shocked too. I read later in the evening about his job with the White House and that he wanted to leave the show. He liked doing the show, but he wanted to pursue something different.

Yeah, I was shocked too. I read later in the evening about his job with the White House and that he wanted to leave the show. He liked doing the show, but he wanted to pursue something different.
What an idiot. I don't see how anyone would ever take the star of Harold and Kumar seriously. Its like Spicoly or tommy chung goes to Washington

You mean like congressman Gopher and Bono or congresswoman Hathaway? ;)

Correction to my own post: Nancy Culp (Jane Hathaway on Beverly Hillbillies) ran for congress in Ohio, but was defeated. However Sonny Bono and Fred "gopher" Grandy were both congress critters.

'House' Creates Fake Site

By David Hinckley
DAILY NEWS TV CRITIC
The Oprah part felt more problematic, partly because the producers created a Kutner memorial Web site that is, frankly, a little creepy.

The site, FOX Broadcasting Company: House: Lawrence Kutner 1975 - 2009, has a picture of Penn, with the dates 1975-2009 superimposed. It has a mock obituary from a local newspaper. It has a letter from Kutner's "House" colleague Chris Taub (Peter Jacobson) saying he's "p-ed off" over the suicide and calling Kutner an "idiot."

Source & More: NYDailyNews.Com

I watched this episode last night on the DVR and didn't like it. The entire show was a downer for me.

I must agree with you Scott. House is a must watch for us we love the show. We even own the other seasons on DVD. However Monday nights show just seemed strange, like it was too hurried or something. I know they can do better than that.

no it shocked me too! great episode. I am yet to be bored by a house episode. what's funny is that i mentioned to the wife a few weeks ago how i was really getting tired of this Kutner character and how i hoped they would get rid of him. wish come true!!:D i hope they incorporate one of the older characters a little more back into the show.

I have mixed feelings about this particular episode. The shocking plot made it somewhat different and interesting, but yet is also broke away from the traditional House themes and plots. It did seem as though they were in a hurry to put an episode together.

I have mixed feelings about this particular episode. The shocking plot made it somewhat different and interesting, but yet is also broke away from the traditional House themes and plots. It did seem as though they were in a hurry to put an episode together.

yeah it did seem that way. the colors were dark too. they were setting the mood of the episode. the whole time i thought it would turn out to be someones dream or hallucinations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts