House returns with "Known Unknowns"

kstuart

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Northern California
Now that the men with long sticks are done for the year, there is a new House episode tonight "Known Unknowns", which you can discuss in this thread.

That be it. My wife and I spent a few anniversaries there. Just an hour drive from our house and we are totally out of the crowd.

lake-arrowhead-ca516.jpg

Lake Arrowhead is just a few miles from Big Bear Lake (probably the most famous ski and Mountain Bike resort in SoCal). If you watched "How I Met Your Mother" this week. The scene with Barney and Robin on the ski lift. That background was Bear Mountain Ski Resort at Big Bear.

I thought the episode had a pretty good mix of interesting topics for me. The scenes with House and Wilson just keep getting better. It is nice to see House trying to be a friend to Wilson. Even if drugging him and taking his pants seems a bit extreme, but it is classic House.

With the exception of the James Earl Jones episode, I haven't really cared about the patients this season. That changed with the girl they had on this episode. I was actually interested to see what was causing her problems, and it turned out pretty good.

The Chase and Cameron scenes were pretty decent. It was getting a bit boring with her asking him what was wrong, and him saying everything was fine. I'll still be sad when she leaves though.

I also have to say that I was disappointed to see that Taub and Thirteen were coming back. I knew they were, but just not so soon. Taub is okay for a laugh, but he just isn't a very interesting character. Thirteen just ends up being there for House to bounce sex jokes off of and for Foreman to screw up with. Not too exciting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)