How about a Turbo Everything Pack?

Bradtothebone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 12, 2003
KC Area
I'm currently an AEP subscriber, but would be interested in going to a TurboHD pack if "certain" HD channels are added. I wonder if E* has any plans to offer a "Turbo Everything Pack," that would include Turbo Platinum HD and all the premiums? Of course, DVR fees would also be waived.......;)

Anyone heard any rumors to that effect?

Brad

Dish likes to..

I'm currently an AEP subscriber, but would be interested in going to a TurboHD pack if "certain" HD channels are added. I wonder if E* has any plans to offer a "Turbo Everything Pack," that would include Turbo Platinum HD and all the premiums? Of course, DVR fees would also be waived.......;)

Brad

keep everyone confused if you have not noticed (ie package name changes, etc.). Currently I am in the same situation with AEP/HD platinum/locals. I want a straight price for all HD available-premiums-locals and NO fees. But I don't see that happening:confused:.
Gerry

Here's your pricing:

$ 49.99 Turbo HD Gold
$ 10.00 Platinum HD
$ 10.00 Locals & DVR Fee (TurboHD DDA)
$ 40.00 Premiums
======
$109.99 + $7 per add'l HD reciever ($12 for HD-DVR) + tax

Here's your pricing:

$ 49.99 Turbo HD Gold
$ 10.00 Platinum HD
$ 10.00 Locals & DVR Fee (TurboHD DDA)
$ 40.00 Premiums
======
$109.99 + $7 per add'l HD reciever ($12 for HD-DVR) + tax

In other words, just about where I am today (with all SD included). No Thanks!

They SHOULD be able to do better than that, especially since they are offering Cinemax for $0.01/year as an add-on. I would also expect no DVR fees, as they currently offer with AEP.

Brad

That would be great.....

I switched from the everything pack to
HD turbo without HBO, Starz etc.

I saved a nice bit of money.
I did this last night and I was pleasantly suprised to see foxHD. It was one station I was going to miss, and I didn't even miss a day.

Joe

Brad
I would second (or third) that.

I would miss TCM MSNBC CC and maybe some BBC.

-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)