How are receivers shipped?

My upgrade is taking longer to receive than they said it would. Hopefully UPS didn't leave on my steps for it to disappear.

I emailed asking for a tracking #, but haven't got a response yet.

I have yet to receive a response from ceo rep that set up my upgrade about a tracking number. I tried calling and talking to a csr, but of course that went no where.

The upgrade billed to my account a week ago so I'd think I should have received the 722 by now.

THey told me not to call back for 10 business days because there can be delay between warehouse and order time, etc. After a while i found out they didn't even bother to ship, contacted Exec Relations and they ultimately overnighted me one.

It is correct that they do generally use UPS Ground for this whole thing though.

My 211's shipped properly and the same day or day after I upgraded. The problem with my 722 was because they ran out. I suspect you SHOULD be ok. But they generally do NOT have tracking numbers it seems.

There are tracking numbers CSRs don't like to research them, UPS Ground is used second, UPS 2nd Day is used first, and the delay has nothing to do with discussion between CSR and warehouse. There's a delay in adding shipping information for some customers that haven't previously had shipments sent to them (since 2000.)

Odds are you fall in that last sentence. It should be resolved within two to three days and then there's the standard 72 hours for UPS to do its thing. CSRs really shouldn't be permitted to talk about things they aren't informed of.

Anything else?

I went back and looked at the history of my recent 211 shipment.

9/27 E-mailed the CEO address
9/28 Recieved response the next afternoon
10/1 Unit shipped
10/2 Recieved automated e-mail giving me UPS tracking number and instructions on installing and activating the receiver
10/4 UPS left box at my front door

I recieved the same automated e-mail everyday for the next week and a half. Once they received my old unit the e-mail stopped.

Hope this helps.

I went back and looked at the history of my recent 211 shipment.

9/27 E-mailed the CEO address
9/28 Recieved response the next afternoon
10/1 Unit shipped
10/2 Recieved automated e-mail giving me UPS tracking number and instructions on installing and activating the receiver
10/4 UPS left box at my front door

I recieved the same automated e-mail everyday for the next week and a half. Once they received my old unit the e-mail stopped.

Hope this helps.

I haven't received any email responses about shipment. Hope that isn't a bad thing.

My upgrade is taking longer to receive than they said it would. Hopefully UPS didn't leave on my steps for it to disappear.

I emailed asking for a tracking #, but haven't got a response yet.
If they did the driver is responsible because he did not get a signature to leave the package

What exactly do you mean by this? If I can't ask a csr for a tracking # who should I ask?

Well customers have no choice but to ask a CSR (sorry, just telling it like it is.) But the statement means that CSRs shouldn't be wagering guesses or throwing out conspiracy theories on why and how things operate as they do. Rarely does a CSR know or understand what goes on behind a process.

They press a button, a receiver ships out in a day or three. Why it sometimes takes four or five days, they really shouldn't discuss unless they know, and I have yet to meet a CSR that knows why. I have listened to people whine about how many CSRs have taken their best guess though.

Good news - The rep sent me a tracking #

BAD news - The tracking # he gave me was for 2 packages delivered to California on the 18th. I live in Iowa and should only get 1 package.

Now he says warehouse messed up and he had to create a new order and it's shipping overnight.

Watch, now I'll end up with 2 receivers.

They didn't play hockey with mine, but I have a friend in Jersey that generally gets his UPS Ground packages and they are 'round' instead of square... :)

Seems to be a regional thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts