How are receivers shipped?

I kid you not, I bought a 22" LCD for my computer years ago, and I had issues with it so many times that it got replaced 4 times.

Anyway, twice when I got it, the box was kicked dead center, like someone jumped on it.

Fedex FTL

They didn't play hockey with mine, but I have a friend in Jersey that generally gets his UPS Ground packages and they are 'round' instead of square... :)

Seems to be a regional thing.
i worked in a ups hub one christmas season, in a position called re-wrap. get this, in re-wrap, they bring us packages that have obviously been tossed around a bit, have us open them, and put them in new boxes and send them off on the brown trucks for delivery. they have in supply almost every type of box you could imagine and a plethora of different type of stickers like fragile, breakable, etc to put on to make it look original. my roommate who worked with me got fired because he opened a package that had female pleasure toys in it and put re-furbished stickers on them and then repacked them. turns out the recipient of the toys was quite disgustted, and after some research it came back on my roommate. they got camaras all over the place in the hubs to detour theft, and they got him on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)