How bad are the Browns???

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
It's freaking PRESEASON!!

If my Sabres were losing 11-1 in a preseason game, would any of us care?

Besides, let's see what happens when it REALLY COUNTS.

Monday night football- the G-String men will be exposed for the Super frauds they are!

Let me leave you with this quote from salsadancer:

In this case, you'll probably get smacked!

The starters were in there playing during that 1st quarter though. They need some work to get better.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
The starters were in there playing during that 1st quarter though. They need some work to get better.

Not all of our starters were out there Ramy. We were indeed missing some significant pieces. With that said, I agree, we do need to improve. This game should serve as a wake-up call.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
I am not seeing the new 350 pound Shawn Rogers....looks like he is close to that 4 bill mark....

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
I am not seeing the new 350 pound Shawn Rogers....looks like he is close to that 4 bill mark....

I told HD he would see about Rogers, just didn't expect him to see THIS much. He's even heavier than he was in Detroit. Not that it matters; but apparently Detroit's 2nd and 3rd strings are better than Clevelands.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio

Rogers played in the game. Maybe just the first quarter. He was the only Defensive Lineman for the Browns worth a damn in that game. Every time Kevin Smith ran the ball and got stopped for no gain or a loss, it was Rogers who got the tackle. He easily made 4-5 unassisted tackles for no gain. It was easy to tell, because every time Rogers made a tackle, the Detroit crowd would boo him.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Seen Rogers play a few games like that when he was a Lion. The operative word there is few. If he brought that kind of effort every game , he would: #1 -Still be a Lion, #2 - Be on his way to Canton. Give him some time, and you'll see exactly what we in Detroit saw. (Didn't see?) If I'm wrong, you guys made a great trade, and will be playoff bound. But I doubt I'll be wrong about Rogers. By the way, our D-line has looked better without him.

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
I predicted it in August, and I warned everyone- Yes, the G-Men are defending champs and had great numbers this season on offense and defense, but they were inflated by a soft schedule of teams that can't play in the CFL.

If HD MM played St. Lou, Seattle, and Cincy and put up those type of numbers, he could start the Pro Bowl!

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Let's not get carried away here...EVERY SINGLE WEEK of the NFL season, we have seen some huge games where teams that were SUPPOSE to win...get blown out...and teams that were suppose to lose crush the so-called favorite.
I think it is way to early to establish "playoff teams" and "Super Bowl contenders".

It was just ONE WIN....a GREAT and DESPERATELY needed win for the Browns....but just one win EARLY in the season. The ONLY thing it proved was the trend of the season so far...NO ONE is a clear favorite and ANYONE can win on any given Sunday.

Parity....exactly what the league wanted.

that says it all....

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Lol. Wins are few and far between in this city. For that reason, we try and soak up every once of joy whenever they do happen.

WhhhEeeee!!!!! :D

Soak one up for us here in Michigan.....Dont know if the Leos will be seeing a "W" anytime soon.

Oh the long pass to B. Edwards...Where has that been all season!!!!

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Soak one up for us here in Michigan.....Dont know if the Leos will be seeing a "W" anytime soon.

Oh the long pass to B. Edwards...Where has that been all season!!!!

He's had a few opportunities, but yesterday he decided to actually catch the ball. Going into yesterday, Braylon led the league in dropped passes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)