How big is the phablet market?

I carry the original Note, and so does my wife. Anything smaller feels and looks like a child's toy. It will spoil you, especially if you are over 40, as we are. You can SEE this baby! :D

There are so many great Android phones available right now that it can be tough making a decision.

That's a good problem to have IMO.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

...and it's not even out for Verizon customers until sometime this coming week. Shipping Tuesday from their online store, mixed messages from Best Buy and the Verizon Store about when they expect to get them.

Loosely related, Walmart giving away a $100 gift card for W8/Android phone purchases through 12/1.

I carry the original Note, and so does my wife. Anything smaller feels and looks like a child's toy. It will spoil you, especially if you are over 40, as we are. You can SEE this baby! :D

that's a biggie for me!

i should have my note 2 today or by thursday.

Yupp.. gotta love my note 2 since I got it once Sprint had it available.

The best thing about it is how long the battery lasts. Average for me with all day use is about 26 hours between charges.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Manufacturers are just realizing the market for failing eyesight and fat fingers. ;)

I recently read the production stats on Note 2 & 1.
(first I'd heard of the 2)
Pretty impressive!

edit: kinda makes me wonder what sort of sales Apple could get on their new 7" mini-iPad, if I worked as a phone, too.
Samsung, HTC, or Google will eventually go there ... You know it has to happen. ;)

Last edited:
edit: kinda makes me wonder what sort of sales Apple could get on their new 7" mini-iPad, if I worked as a phone, too.
Samsung, HTC, or Google will eventually go there ... You know it has to happen. ;)

Apple has pronounced 7" 16:9 or 16:10 tablets as DOA. On the other hand 7.85" 4:3 tablets with lower resolution are just dandy. ;)

On a more serious note, Asus with their PadFone is on the right track. The phone has all the compute resources, and drives the tablet display when plugged into it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)