How Come we can't watch TV on our VIP 722k and 612 HD Receiver because Both Of Them Say Complete Sig

Chris Leer

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 8, 2010
I want to know why we can't watch our Locals Because of the darn snow we got last night and today so i have to watch our DVR recordings until it clears up i hate it because i have to deal with this all the time and i shouldn't

I want to know why we can't watch our Locals Because of the darn snow we got last night and today so i have to watch our DVR recordings until it clears up i hate it because i have to deal with this all the time and i shouldn't

Snow on the Dish that needs to be cleaned off?

I want to know why you just didn't clean off the snow from the Dish?.....

If you are in a snow prone area you might consider a Dish cover (plastic garbage bag could work) to help with the problem in the future.

I was surprised with the amount of snow in my area, that I didn't have to knock snow off the dish until 2 pm Saturday afternoon as it had started snowing overnight and pretty much continued into the afternoon, nor that I had to go back out in the evening to do it again as snow continued until after 9 pm.

If it isn't an issue with built up snow on the satellite and you are still having signal loss, you can send me a private message and we can help you get that resolved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)