How do I buy stuff from SatelliteGuys Classifieds

choudhur

Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Everytime I try to send e-mail, I am getting the following ERRORS....

choudhur, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

HELP HELP

:confused: :confused:

choudhur said:
Everytime I try to send e-mail, I am getting the following ERRORS....
choudhur, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
HELP HELP
:confused: :confused:
Have you tried PM?

Shawn

If I remember correctly dont try to post to the thread or send email but PM the user that is selling the item(s) and allow them to contact you back. Be sure to include any needed details about the item, accesories and the prices, but hold off on sending personal info until needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts