How Do I Contact Ebay By Phone or Live Chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I noticed Live Chat went away today and need to contact them about an issue I am having with them giving unauthorized shipping discounts. I try to call but the number I have says to go to Live Chat on Home Page but it does not show that for me when I got to the Home Page.

Can anybody help me get contact info for them? I don't want to exchange emails over and over with canned responses. Is this how Ebay does business?

I called that number, that is the one I am talking about that tells you to go to the Home Page for the Live Help link which does not exist anymore.

I go to Help and used to access it that way but no longer. How in the world can such a site operate if you cannot contact them for help?

Same way they raise their pricing, take away sellers' rights, and anything else they do. No competition and they do as they please.............

what is ebay phone number
Posted: Dec-04-08 20:12 PST
bobbie354 (852 ) View Listings | Posts: 5,701 | Report

Welcome to the Answer Center

There is no Phone Number to eBay. Only Power Sellers and Stores have a phone number. You can go to Live Help or email eBay. Good Luck bobbie

eBay Help : Account : Live Help Email

=============================================================================================================================
They suck, but what else can we use?

Ebay Phone Numbers

Telephone Numbers

(408) 558-7400
(408) 558-7401
1-800-322-9266
1-888-749-3229
1-408-376-6554 FAX

Spokesperson: Kevin Pursglove, 408-558-7458
Hours: 7:30AM - 5:30PM PT M-F
Employee's Extension: press 1
Dial by name directory: press 0
Customer Service: press 2
Operator: press 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts