how do i find out whats free preview for the week / weekend

ummad72

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
Hilliard, Ohio
Hi, I was wondering if there was a place ont he WWW where i could find out whats being offered as free preview on the dish. Specifically on 61.5 bird. Thanx in advance for the assist. This place rocks btw.:up

Correct me if Im wrong, but the free preview stuff is always in the 290-300 channel range, is it not?

You could go to the dishnetwork site and sign up for eDish. They will e-mail monthly bulletins for the upcoming month. I also do not believe there is any previews on 61.5, most seem to be presented on 119 and 110.

I signed up for that and I've never recieved one.

Thanx for all replies. I did sign up for it. I wanted the 61.5 for internationsls (specifically Indian and pakistani) found the options to recieve just that.
Signed up a few hours ago now .. but no email yet.
Duke, Check you junk emails they might be going there.

Anyone have the email address that the email come from handy? I have nothing from E* in my junk currently.

Very odd. I went and signed up again and my preferences were still checked so I know I signed up, but no email from them in my inbox or junk.

Thanx for all replies. I did sign up for it. I wanted the 61.5 for internationsls (specifically Indian and pakistani) found the options to recieve just that.
They are all talking about the Free Preview Showroom which shows US English channels on 110/119.

You are talking about the International Free Preview Channel on channel 573, 574 or 575 on 61.5, which shows Free Previews of International Channels.

You must subscribe to at least one international channel already to qualify for the Free Preview Channel. If Channel 573, 574 or 575 does not appear in your Guide, then call DISH and have them turn it on for you (assuming you subsribe to at least one international channel).

( I say 573, 574 or 575, because it seems that Dish moves it around, and it is unclear which one is the current channel number. )

Thanx Stuart, I do recieve a number of these internatinal channels, (and they are pricey) i just happened upon one of the free previews channel which had one of those channels i kinda like but not sure if worth droppin another 30 dollas so this way i can try em out. thanx for the info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts