How do i view past statements?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dennispap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 9, 2007
Hammond, La.
When i sign into my dish acct, i can view my current statement. Down below there is a tab with the past 12 or so statements.When i select one of those months nothing happens.When i pick one of those then press the view button up top, i get the current statement .How do i get to review the past statements. Any tricks i am missing?:mad:
Thanks

When i sign into my dish acct, i can view my current statement. Down below there is a tab with the past 12 or so statements.When i select one of those months nothing happens.When i pick one of those then press the view button up top, i get the current statement .How do i get to review the past statements. Any tricks i am missing?:mad:
Thanks
What browser are you using? It works for me on IE7, but not on FireFox 2.0.0

It also doesn't work on Safari on the Mac. I think their web team is a bit "slow" about different browsers. :)

What browser are you using? It works for me on IE7, but not on FireFox 2.0.0

Not sure of the number but i am using firefox.
Seems weird that i can see the current statement, plus everything else, but not the past statements.
I will have to try with ie and see if that works.Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)