This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

how do you get PPV Certificates?

greenguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
Home Ground. . .
the only info i got on it is ppl get them for being long time customers, but i only joined DN in july and had about 6 already.

I get a couple in my statements about every 3 or 4 months.
But I never use them anymore.
Every time I did use them, I had to fight with a CSR to get the credit. Not worth the hassle.

well i only had one expire on me the rest i used via online with NO problems to/with my bill at month end.

i will ask about some and see what happens.

vaylon said:
I get a couple in my statements about every 3 or 4 months.
But I never use them anymore.
Every time I did use them, I had to fight with a CSR to get the credit. Not worth the hassle.

Ditto

I have gotten a bunch of them over the years. I think if you sub to a package where there is a dispute they tend to send them to you. When I had AEP they pretty much sent them out every February with the price increase.

I noticed I had 3 around time of Fox dispute. No email or other notification though... I wonder how many go unused?

I did a chat and "complained" about loss of NatGeo and asked for compensation, credits, etc. He offered 3 certificates. He said they'd show up immediately but they didn't. He said "let me try it again" and I ended up with 6 as the first 3 did eventually come through. I told them I got extras and they said to enjoy...