How do you point a dish network satellite dish with birdog

eddiefox

Original poster
Aug 16, 2011
Phoenix,AZ
I live in Phoenix,AZ and have a USB plus birdog i just want to know how to use it to point the dish network satellites just because i am a Directv guy and have never used this setting with my birdog
i alredy tryd it but it really is way diffrent pointing the dish network satellites i set it up for dishpro 119 and the dish network 119 but i still don't understand why when i am up at the dish i can hit 100% on my meter but when i clime down and look at the TV screen i don't have any signal or when i connect my meter to the lower part of the cable coming from the satellite i have no signal can someone pleas tell me what i have to do or were to look for this info i already looked at the birdog site and found nothing.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

on the tv screen it says that i don't have signal and on my birdog it says, I do when i am conectd directly to the dish with my birdog cable

on the tv screen it says that i don't have signal and on my birdog it says, I do when i am conectd directly to the dish with my birdog cable
On this no signal message does it have a number on the top right hand corner of it like 002 015? Also have you ran a check switch test? You can do this by pressing menu then 6-1-1 then check switch and there will be an option that says test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts